Who are we looking for?
An experienced, confident and energetic Junior or Intermediate Interior Designer with 2+ years experience in multi-family. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their commitment and passion for interior design (as well as their sense of humour and fun) to our fast-paced, collaborative firm.
- You will work directly with the Principal Designer to develop design concepts and help set the tone for each project.
- Someone who can work closely with our clients, guiding them through the design process and ensuring that our customer service is the best.
- Drive and passion to develop as a designer and grow with the company.
- Collaborate closely with the Principal of the company and ensure we deliver the best design solutions, executed impeccably and on time / budget.
In short, you’ll be at the core of our team and will be instrumental to our continued growth and success.
Sound like you? If so, we’d love you to join us if…
- You are detail-oriented, I mean really love the details.
- Like to have fun even under stressful deadlines.
- You are very well organized and can multi-task in your sleep.
- You love interacting with people and are a collaborative leader.
- Your communication style is clear and compelling across the board.
- Your problem-solving skills are award worthy.
- You don’t need to have your NCIDQ or BCIN (they don’t hurt!) but you DO need to have experience in selecting finishes and preparing drawing packages for multi-family projects, space planning and preparing permit and construction plans. AutoCAD experience is a must.
- You understand millwork design inside and out.
- You know all the showrooms, suppliers, dealers and distributers and understand the fundamentals of all finishing materials.
- You are comfortable navigating between different furniture and lighting styles and know where to find the best pieces.
- You understand budgets and how to prioritize spending to deliver amazing results every time.
- You can draw – it doesn’t have to be perfect but it does need to communicate the idea.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience working in an Interior Design firm.
- You’re looking for a full-time position in the Vancouver area.
- Oh, and you definitely have a car.
- It doesn’t hurt if you love dogs too!
Job Type: Full-time
- 2+ years of related experience as an interior designer with a strong background in multi-family.
- Interior Design Degree
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Valid BC Driver’s License
How to apply:
Please forward your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
Please note: only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!